Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interview time!

Woooo! Time to get psyched about a possible contract job! I have an interview Friday morning and I'm totally excited but pretty nervous at the same time. I haven't had many interviews for my actual field, so I don't know what to expect for the most part. I hope I do great and really wow them into thinking I'm the best for the job and they have to have me! ha. I'm revamping my portfolio to make sure its updated and has everything I need in it. I'm really praying this job works out, I could use the experience and the money! Wellllll.... I guess I will post how it goes.

Also, I am pretty excited about going to see the boo this weekend. I will be glad when I can move there and not have to travel to spend time together. Until then I will be glad with the time I do get to spend with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment