Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Soooo.... I had my interview last week, and I think it went really well... just waiting to hear back now. In the meantime, I have found out there is a possible Art History job opening at a local high school, and they would want me to coach cheerleading also. Sounds like an amazing gig, the only problem is I was planning on moving 3 hrs away this summer. That would mean I would have to stay here for at least another year. That also means at least another year of long distance, which sucks. If I get the job at the LCVA I think I will take it and just manage with waitressing part time also to pay the extra bills. I know I will be happier if I take that job too. I just don't know what to do, I know the "smart" thing would be take the full time teaching job that offers benefits and counts towards retirement, but then again I would be miserable, and not have as much time to go visit Brett. I don't get to see him very much as it is. Blarg... I don't know. I guess I just need to wait and see if I get this job at LCVA first. Then I can go from there. Why can't things just be simple???

No comments:

Post a Comment