Thursday, April 29, 2010

Decorating Ideas...

So, I have a pretty definite job offer, roommate and condo lined up. The only problem is I don't have my own furniture! I am looking around to get ideas of why style I want. I don't want anything that can become outdated too fast, but rather neutral to time. I have found a few things I like...


I like the color scheme, but not a fan of the white couches. I would probably go with more browns or tans...

I don't really like the bed spread, but those colors are fun and wouldn't get old fast. I might do more with color though. Or play with accessories to add color...

I really like the furniture set in that last pic. I could easily take that with me when I go to live with Brett. We will see what else there is. I will try to add more ideas later. I love decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment