Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stress Overload!

Ugh...I seriously need a vacation from this house! I have lived away from home for the last 5 years, and due to events out of my hands I have found myself living back home to save some money... However, it is starting to wear out my patience. I have been looking into going to Grad school for my MS in Special Ed, and the main school is where my boyfriend is coaching which is great. Well, my mother seemed to feel that unless he wanted to put a ring on my finger then she was going to cut me off if I moved out there. AHH. She knows I want to have my life under control before I committee to anyone, and he can't afford to support the both of us right now. I feel like I have to always explain every detail of my life to her and I don't think I should have to do that. If she is going to hold money over my head as a way to manipulate my life than she can keep it and I will find a way. I don't like that. I want to be happy, and he makes me happy. We have talked about getting married, and eventually it will happen, just not right now. I want to be settled in a job and have things in perspective. I know that when the time is right it will happen, so why push it just because I want to move out that way? Blahhh. I really needed to vent....


Anyhow... today I went to Brittany's mom's house to start on the bridesmaids dresses. They are going to be really pretty! I had to have mine taken in a lil more in the lower back bc my bubble butt created a big gap between my back and butt that looked like i had a weird pooch haha. I didn't really help with the dresses, but I made brownie sundays! I'm good at the food thing, so I will stick to that hahaha.

Next weekend I am going to visit my boyfriend so I am looking forward to that. Getting out and spending time with him will be good for me. I love my family, but living here has made me really moody lately and I know it's time for me to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment