Friday, November 13, 2009

November Nor'easter



TIMBERRRR.... so many trees got killed. How sad. This storm has been a horrid damper on Tiderwater life. I lost power twice, and got woke up by my printer resetting itself at 4am. Scared the crap outta me! Our bridge is closed from the swamp overflowing, and the high rise is shut down from accidents. Then the back way out is clogged from traffic and debris all over the place. Our neighbors car got smushed by a tree, and our back neighbors tree is killed. Its constant rain and yuck around here. Blah. I'm hoping it gets better by tonight bc I'm going to my friends bday party and I really dont feel like floating away. This storm has been worse than any hurricane we've had in a long time! Good thing it's not durring January or anything, cuz then we'd be dealing with ice and snow, and people around here cant even drive in the rain, so we all know what a disaster the winter weather would create. DANGER. Well, I guess I will try to go find something to keep my occupied since there is absolutely nothing going on in this weather. Everything is closed down. Even school, so no work for me. Blah, I was hoping to have started yesterday. I need the money!! Blarg. oh well. Maybe I will play my wii or watch a movie... even thinking about reading some... amazing I know. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment