Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's late and I should be in bed...

So, I'm not much of a writer, but on occasion it's nice to let things out. I used to blog on my myspace page, but I don't use it anymore. It seems facebook has taken over my time. I feel like there is more to do on there and I have an easier time keeping up with it than myspace.
I am pretty excited that I start my new job Thursday. I'll be a perm. sub at a local high school. I'm hoping that it helps me to get a teaching offer. Eventually I think I will be moving out of the city and into the country. Partially bc my boyfriend lives out there, and also bc I've always wanted to live there. I lived in Richmond for 4 years while in college and I just never liked the city life. It's not so bad here, but traffic is a major headache and the cost of living is stupid high for the quality of housing. Bleh... the stuff you have to deal with. Setting up a budget and trying to figure out how much to save and what to pay off first and such is driving me insane. I don't like having to think about what I want my life insurance policy to be, or who will get what and how much I want to spend on insurance. Yuck-o!
I'm glad that things are back to being good with my boyfriend and myself. There was some unnecessary drama that ensued over the summer with the help of a person who claims to be his friend. I don't think a true friend would go around trying to sabotage relationships of their friends on account they can't hold one thereself. The worst part is it wasn't only our relationship she interfered with... I'm glad I don't have to deal with that circle anymore. It makes my life so much nicer. Drama is something I hate, and avoid when possible. However, if backed into a corner beware, I do fight back.
Man, it's almost 2am. I must make myself go to bed or I will sleep alllll day tomorrow and not be able to get to bed early tomorrow night. I don't want to be way tired on my first day of work Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment