Thursday, June 17, 2010

My first dinette set!


SO.. I bought by first piece of furniture, and I absolutely LOVE it! I also LOVE the price I paid for it. It's a Hillsdale set I got at the DUMP discount furniture shop off of Military Hwy in Norfolk, Va. and the original asking price when they got it was a little over 700, but there was a small nick in the side of the table top so it was reduced, didn't sell, and then was put on clearance for $300!!! You better believe I would take it with a little tiny scratch that is so easy to be fixed for $400 off!! After looking online I found the same table at Wal-Mart for over $900. Crazy! But I was very happy that I found what I wanted for new for such a great price! Now, time to start looking for paint colors for the downstairs and my room/bathroom! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment