Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brittany's wedding is getting close!!

Oh boy, this month is the big day! Got a lot of fun stuff coming up. Less than two weeks till the bachelorette party, and just 18 more days till the wedding! yay! Gotta come up with our make up colors. She has been really savvy with money and one of the ways she is saving is doing our own make up. I am pretty excited to help with this, I love doing make up. We will mainly be using MAC colors. I sell Mary Kay so I have a few items I can use to help out since I have a bunch of free samples. This will save the bridesmaids a lot of money also. MAC has great make up but is really expensive to get done by one of their reps. So, some of the colors we have looked at are show...
MAC colors:
sable


Vanilla

Naked

Bare Study Paint

Mary Kay:

Pressed Powder


Mineral Eye Colors:

Chocolates


Pinks:

Creams:


I still need to get skin tones for lips and cheeks. Hopefully I will have enough samples that everyone will find one that matches them! More to come...



1 comment:

  1. bekah, please tell me you are helping ALL of us out with our make up!?!?!

    ReplyDelete